Welcome to Client Matter Conference: A resource for litigation teleconferencing for law firms.
Client Matter Conference brings the best of audio and web conferencing to attorneys, tailored to the unique needs of the legal industry. Our client matter conferencing services allow you to communicate with other attorneys, partners, court reporters, clients, expert witnesses in a private audio or web conference room.
User-friendly tools are always a tap away, allowing you full control over the conferencing experience.
Law Firms Love Us: Here’s Why
We make you look good while also saving your firm time and money. With Client Matter Conference, you can:
• Save time and money by hosting attorney conference calls that eliminate travel, parking, conference room rentals, and other expenses.
• Provide a convenient alternative that your clients, partners, expert witnesses, court reporters, and other participants will appreciate.
While helping you save time and money makes our client matter conferencing service easy to love, there’s even more such as:
• Ease of use — Create and delete attorney conference calls in seconds. There’s no software or hardware to install or configure.
• Toll free client matter conference calls — Everyone dials a toll free phone number to join your call.
• Class Action Individual Billing Option — We bill the participating law firms so you don't have to.
• Crystal clear connections every time — Fiberoptic telecommunications networks ensure the best audio quality possible. Everyone will appreciate the superior clarity, especially court reporters.
• Advanced conference call management tools — Simply sign into your Client Matter Conference account online and instantly manage all aspects of your attorney conference calls including easy client matter billing.
• True Pay-As-You-Go Attorney Conference Calls — We’ve developed the best attorney conference calling service and pricing model. There are no monthly charges, no surprise fees, and no minimum usage requirements.
Learn More or Get Started Now
These are but a few of the many reasons law firms love using Client Matter Conference. We encourage you to explore our website to learn more about the Client Matter Conference difference and experience a better way to conduct attorney conference calls.